5 min egg sandwich
I often time hear people say “they don’t have time for breakfast” or “I don’t have time to cook” in the morning. Bully!
Here is a breakdown on how to cook a lovely egg sandwich in 5 min.
Stuff you need: Microwave, toaster, bread or english muffin (preferred), egg, slice of cheese, butter (or substitute), small microwavable dish (bowl, pyrex dish), and salt and pepper to taste. Oh, a bit of paper towel to cover the dish.
1. Drop the bread or english muffin in the toaster. This will take about 90 seconds
2. Put a small pat of butter in the dish and microwave for 30 seconds to melt the butter.
3. crack the egg in the buttered dish, break the yolk, cover with paper towel and microwave for about 45 seconds. Note: it will pop in the microwave when cooked through.
4. Toasted bread/eng muffin should be finished by now.
5. Construct your sandwich. Toast… cheese… lay down cooked egg. Salt and pepper to taste. Then cover with other toast piece.
Optional Items: You can place a slice of ham, canadian bacon on top of the egg before you cook it. add 5 seconds to total cooking time. You can also schmere some mayo on the bread if you wish.
International Space Station
This morning I got my text from NASA telling me that at 6:30am the ISS will pass over my house starting in the South SouthWest moving North Northeast for 6 minutes.
It was a clear morning and you could see it perfectly. It was plain to see as it would move a pretty fast clip.
This country needs fiscal conservatism right now.
No matter what you believe about right to life or right to choose, this issue is not going come up in the next four years. Same for same sex marriage. These social issues are on the back burner for now.
If you think Romney will punish the poor and “give” tax breaks to the rich, you are a simpleton who believes TV ads. No politician is that harsh from either side. Likewise, Obama does not give out free phones.
Does our federal budget need fixed? Yes.
Does our military spending need examined? Yes.
Do our entitlement programs need restructuring? Yes.
Will our taxes increase? Yes. That’s a fact no matter which party is in power. I will say this… I much rather have a conservative shaping tax policy than a liberal. I strongly believe in the prudence of conservative policy. Taxation is not as simple as taxing the rich and we will balance our budget. We need more people working and contributing to the overall tax base.